Thursday, November 01, 2007

Two Thirds done!!!






This cathedral windows has a very deep overhang on both sides and the bottom of it.
So I have to fill in the few "windows" that are empty. Can possibly be done today and tonight :) .
And I have 160 more pieces to put together....36 for this weekends trip. Will I get them all done and filled? Probably not. But better to have them ready to go than my dad hearing a chorus of "I'm bored" from ds and I ...lol
But this is getting very, very heavy already. I'm wondering if it will be too heavy for a spring/summer blanket.....

7 comments:

wendy harbaugh said...

probably will be to heavy these are more of a late fall early spring blanket yoyo coverlets are more summer and spring

swooze said...

Love it!

Carole said...

It's lovely! I do like your colour choices! Keep well!

Angela said...

So much work! And so pretty!

SuBee said...

Oh gosh - a clasic and so beautiful! Good job!

Floss said...

It looks beautiful, what a lot of work.

Jeanne said...

Another gorgeous quilt in progress! I've never made one of these, but I've always loved the look. Yours is beautiful.