Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Question for my blogger friends

SO here's my question and I'll leave it till tomorrow to figure out. I made this for a secret santa gift. I love it as a table topper but it would be just as nice as a wall hanging, so the question is....do I put a hanging sleeve on it as I do the binding? Or leave it alone???

I'm off to actually sew something today and make 2 labels one for this pineapple, and one for the monster :)





I didn't spend much time actually sewing yesterday , well except for finishing the monster's binding and the hand quilting on the Christmas pineapple. Well I guess I got more done than I thought *VBG* But I did actually cut alot of squares for backings, 2" strips for rag rugs and 2 1/2" strips for something ala Bonnie in the future.


No comments: