Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sat Sewing




I've been working on making 21 blocks of those pinwheels I showed a few weeks back- yep I'm going to cheat and get these quilt blocks done. It's been making me crazy and I'm finishing the first of 10 colors tonight :) . I also managed to finish 2 of the pineapple blocks in the 30's fabrics making 5 total and 4 more to go. We're going to see at 6 how big it is and maybe just add borders but most likely the 9 will be the way to go- that would be 72" square.

I've managed to catch some kind of bug :( so not really feeling like sewing, especially since Moose is taking over whatever chair I want to sit in, computer chair, sewing chair or even my recliner. But I will push on to finish the last of the 4 blocks to finish the color and start cutting parts for the next one.

I've also been working on the bag of scraps that Toni, the Quilting Pirate sent yippee! Those little 16 patches are great leader/enders and since I'm making pinwheels and not depression blocks I have extra hsts for pinwheels so I guess I know what my next quilt flimsy will be.....lol

Tea water's boiling, have a great night

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

nice blocks.....

kcdi said...

The blocks are lovely! So sorry you aren't feeling well. I help you are better soon.

Faith said...

oh I just love the colours and patterns they just melt into you with the beauty of if all and to a quilt lover it's definetely a love affair with fabrics

Elaine Adair said...

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog, and now it's MY turn to check yours out! What fun, I can't wait to look at all your postings. Great start so far - I'm adding you to my bloglines.