Friday, November 23, 2007

4 things about me :)

This one is a bit different from the rest. Four things about me that you may or may not have known in no particular order. The directions are at the end.


A) Four jobs I have had in my life.
1. Answering phones for a florist
2. Toy Store Manager
3. Receieving Manager for Channel Lumber
4. Liquor Department Clerk

B) Four movies I would watch over and over. (and have)
1. Great Gatsby
2. Pulp Fiction
3. Clockwork Orange
4. It a Wonderful Life

C) Four places I have lived
1. NYC
2. Hawthorne
3. Mahwah
4. Prosepect Park

D) Four TV shows I watch
1. Greys Anatomy
2. House
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Ghost Hunters

E) Four places I have been
1. New York City
2. Philadelphia, PA
3. Daytona Beach
4. Boston

F) Four People who e-mail me
1. Carol
2. Katie
3. Mel
4. Pat

G) Four of my favorite foods
1. Anything Chocolate
2. Most Soups
3. Salads
4. Most anything I don't have to make

H) Four places I would like to be right now
1. On a beach anywhere warm
2. AZ- Tempe :)
3. TX to play at Mel's
4. In bed

I) Four family or friends I think will respond
I'm putting this on my blog - feel free to copy and insert your own answers on your blog :)

H) Things I am looking forward to next year
1. Houston
2. AZ
3. DD's Graduation
4. Hearing DS's take on his trip to Italy


Like I said , feel free to play on your blog

No comments: