Wednesday, November 14, 2007

100th Post winner(s)

So since there were only 9 posts for the weekend and I'm going to be housebound AGAIN the beginning of next week, what's a girl to do??? I'm going to dye fabrics. Doesn't that sound like great messy fun???
So since 8 different people posted - I cut 2+ alittle yards of fabric in fqs so all of you win a prize!!!! So I need Meredith, Paula(I have your address ), Faith, Mel, Leah, Swooze, Helen in the UK and Beth to email me your addresses and a couple of your fav colors. Yeah yeah Mel, I know red!!(and I have your address) And we'll see what we can dye out next week.

4 comments:

Helen in the UK said...

Oh - I'm very excited to win!! Have sent you private email with my details :)

Faith said...

thanks kim youre a star x

Sweet P said...

Oh, cool. Surprise me. I have no color preferences. Thanks!

Jeanne said...

Kim, congratulations on your 100th post! I can't believe I missed your giveaway. Hope you have another 100 soon.