Friday, December 28, 2007

What day is it???

Seriously, with everyone home on vacation I'm losing track of what day it is. It seems like a never ending weekend. Which is fine for the first 4 or 5 days and then, they're underfoot. The kiddies are flipping because they both have an XBOX 360- yes
2 kids -2 systems. And no I didn't buy either one. They're having problems getting both online to play with their friends via broadband. Last night at 11 PM one of their friends came to try to fix the problem (didn't work ;P), and I kicked him out at 1:30 AM. Hubby was complaining that he wanted to sleep- then close the door and go to sleep- men! seriously! I've been ripping pieces of my ocean waves apart as the pieces aren't right on the hst part. Nine patch part is fine but I have to redo 6 blocks. And now I can't find the 6 yards of hand dyes for the big hst used in 2 of 4 parts of the block.....grrrrr. So it seems I'm getting nothing done.
So what is everyone else working on ???

2 comments:

Mel said...

Well, I'm ripping out a border on a sheet to finish my kitchen curtains. LOL About time. But, I cut the fabric and wasted about 3 inches. Not sure what that is going to do now.
I'm also working on the Carolina Crossroads -- step 2. Almost 1/3 done on it. Maybe I should just sew it and forget about these silly curtains.
I'm in agreement with you -- having the kid and DH home and underfoot makes me wonder what day it is.

Sweet P said...

I haven't been working on anything lately. Too many hours in the office and not enough time in the day to quilt. :(