Wednesday, December 12, 2007

2 1/2" Squares and then some.....




I've been trying to clean up the fabric- as fast as I seem to cut it up into usable stuff we find MORE - gasp!!! Last night I made a half dozen pinwheels going in 2 different direction and 10 16 patch block for Bonnie's Quilt. Makes a great leader/ender project.

This morning I tried again to close one of the drawers for the 2 1/2" squares- wasn't happening :( So I opened the pds of Grandma Cora...remember last week when I made the small center? I knew it wasn't what I wanted, so now I have that started too :( But I think it will make a cute wall hanging over the bed when I get the queensized one done also ...dontcha think so too???

Ghost Hunters is on, so I guess I'll try and finish another row of the scrappy mountain majesties tonight ...night

1 comment:

Sweet P said...

I like those little squares in a quilt. Very bright and happy.