Wednesday, December 19, 2007

We have a finish -FINALLY

Awhile back I found a stack of blocks from Bonnie's Quiltville and decided to sew them together into a small top. I love the pattern and would like to make another one someday. It is all hand quilted.









My pieced backing from stash *VBG*







My new favorite toy. Paula, from Coffeetime Quilt Studios sent it to me as a Pay it Forward gift in the fall. It has a needles threader, newly added folding scissors, needles, a couple of binding clips and the ribbon holds a spool of thread. Very handy for binding on the go- Thanks Paula :)


3 comments:

SandyQuilts said...

Love the PIF gift. Do you know if there is a pattern?

Jeanne said...

Very cute PIF gift. I still have to come up with something for mine.

Sweet P said...

I'm happy to see you use the sewing wallet I sent you. Mine sits in my travel sewing bag.