Saturday, December 22, 2007

Got this via email- please visit the site

As a father with a son that has Autism this hits close to home.

The band, Five for Fighting, is generously donating $0.40 to
Autism Speaks for *each time* the video is viewed. The funding
goes toward research studies to help find a cure. When you have a
moment, please visit the link below to watch the video and pass
it along to your friends and family.
It is a great & sad video.

They are aiming for 10,000 hits, but hopefully we can help them
to surpass this goal.

Click here: Five for Fighting


It's a beautiful video that carries a tremendously important message

Cory

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This was terrific! I love Five For Fighting and what a better cause. I have several friends with children who are autistic and will pass the word. Left me crying. I am also a quilter..check out my blog. Happy holidays!