Thursday, December 27, 2007

Finally Caught up with mystery

Yesterday I spent the day on and off finishing clue 3 of Bonnie's Carolina Crossroads mystery and cut all the parts needed for Clue 4. After making a sample one I called it a night early to watch tv with DH.






For whatever reason I was up at 5AM *gasp* those that know me know I NEVER get up that early on purpose. I mean I was aleep by midnight but still. Once hubby woke up I started sewing clue four of the mystery and even managed to finish them. So *for now* I'm caught up again *VBG*




And by doing my quilt along blocks yesterday I'm caught up there also. Today I will load the pineapple blossom quilt on the frame and baste it "I think" It needs to warm up a few degrees to want to be out in the garage as it's raining and my back and knees will cry out if I have to be out there for any length of time. It sucks getting old huh??

2 comments:

Helen in the UK said...

Congrats on being up to date on the mystery. I haven't attempted the triangles ... yet :)

Beth said...

great job Kim!!! I have step 2 cut and just need to sew them up LOL...Maybe in the next few days. For now I'm catching up on my rest. I am having a tough time staying awake during the day. I guess the late nights sewing are catching up to me.