Lots of baseball this weekend means lots of tumblers made :)
I have a zip lock baggie of the ones I made and was going to add some of the ones that I pressed flat this morning and the baggie opened- what a mess. So I figured I'd start printing the paper piecing templates (which takes forever) for the Yogi quilt and play with a layout. Now this isn't necessarily what I'm going to do but the size doesn't seem right in length to me :( at least not what eq says. These one patch blocks never seem to work in the layout for me. I had this problem with my GMFG too. I think I'm going to print out the drawing in black and white and see if it's what I think it is any how..........
.......I went in the measure where I thought the problem was and I found this: Nancy Strikes Again :(
Such a bad blogger
7 years ago