Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hello from Portland

Can't add any pics, charging hubby's blackberry.
Having lots of fun, haven't killed a teen yet :)
Let's see the weather is cloudy and overcast, we'll be driving in rain tomorrow when we leave the Boston area.
Monday night we did indead see Big Poppi play with the Sea Dogs-yeah!
Yesterday was spent shopping the port area. Not too many treasures....
today we're hoping to get to at least one of the light houses before we leave for Salem ,MA

Almost done hand quilting my flag banner- only a couple of tumbler blocks made. I read the ENTIRE new book by James Patterson on the way up and on down time in the room.

I FINALLY got to see Tek hit a home run the other night- I get to watch the sox games while here and get updates from my sis on the yanks via text message :)

Be back late tomorrow.....not sure if there is internet at the next hotel...

2 comments:

Joansie said...

Kim, sounds like you are having fun. Can't wait to hear which lighthouse you saw....and pics.

Mel said...

Glad you are having loads of fun. I know you love that baseball stuff. LOL
We are getting the rain from Dolly. We need it, so I'm not complaining.