Saturday, July 05, 2008

Happy 5th of July

Well this morning I started another class at Quilt University. This time I took one of EQ6 with Fran Gonzalez. Maybe I can figure out how to save my millions of eq 5 projects and not have to redo them all. Or where the block library went - only block base shows up :(

As promised, here's a pic of my Lady Liberty all dressed up for the final year at Yankee Stadium :


Cute huh???

I got another book in the mail this morning on scrap quilts :)


So many pretties to make- there is a great one with all triangles I just may have to try :)

I also finished my 100 4 patches for a kitchen sink quilt ala San from Gypsy Quilter. Tomorrow I'll try and run the embroidery machine to finish the applique butterflies for it :)

So Nancy, my bad kitty who tried to sew all by herself the other day while I was at p/t ...must have decided she likes the sewing machine

She does NOT belong on the sewing table :(

She belongs on the kitty perch :)



Can you believe that Mussina went 6 shutout innings against the Red Sox and that the bull pen including Farnsworth held the game. I really thought that Mariano was going to blow it again. And Fox went on and on about Manny being fined etc for his nonsense- but he got hit by a pitch 3 , count 'em 3 times today :p And what's the yelling in the living room- Oh my!!!! The Mets won too against Philley !! Makes for happy men of the house :)

2 comments:

Joansie said...

So much fun to receive craft books in the mail.

Nancy......hmmm, well, "while the cat is away, the mice will play", well, she has changed it to "while Kim is away, the kitty will play"...lol.

*karendianne. said...

Bad kitty? Oh kitty is so cuteamous! That book looks great. I'm glad to hear it has some good reviews.