Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday with Moose

Here's the quilt supervisor sleeping on the job- normally he's swatting me from his perch





I've decided that in my next life I want to come back as a spoiled cat. That's what my husband calls Moose. Of course this poor cat waited 3 years for adaoption. The agency didn't think he would get adopted being blind in one eye.






It's been chilly at night here. We had our first frost on the pumpkins last night.
Games are over and get over too late for Moose to stay up and watch with me. Maybe now he can go to bed by midnight.

6 comments:

Beth said...

What a cutie patootie! I too would like to come back as a spoiled cat!

My kitties love to sit in the windows as well and "sun" themselves. I remember when I was young we had a siamese cat and she would lay in the sun so much that her fur would "suntan" LOL

swooze said...

Adorable. Pets don't seem to know they have a handicap. I have fostered several with issues like this and they act totally normal!

Jeanne said...

I'd like to crawl under there with Moose and sleep, too. I stayed up for the game and now I'm ready for the winter break. How many days until Spring Training?

Kim said...

late ??? What time zone are you in??? Eastern???
121 days till Tigers and Yanks report to spring training :) 2/27
Pitchers and catchers go the week before ...I knew that answer :)

Gypsy Quilter said...

What a sweet kitty. Great company I bet. So very glad your kids are ok.

Helen in the UK said...

Oh - such a cutie :)