Sunday, July 01, 2007

Not alot going on

Been a day where I tried to stay busy. My quilting buddy and bestest animal friend fell suddenly ill Thursday and had to be put down yesterday. Very sad :( .




Here he is Wednesday relaxing on my GMFG quilt- the difference of a few day. So I spent the day quilting 2 blocks of the card trick wall hanging and prepping 30 little squares of muslin for my 30's cathedral windows quilt. Played in EQ .

Tomorrow will be a block of card tricks in the morning and then I really need to get the top of a love quilt pieced and borders on and quilted this week. I want it in the mail by Thursday, wish me luck.

But clover yoyo toys will be shipped from Texas tomorrow so maybe by the weekend I'll have some cute new yoyo's . I'm thinking I "need" to make a basket wall hanging and make a bouquet of yoyo flowers. But first I need to cut the fabric for the mystery alot of groups are doing. Ann SMith is the designer, very beginner friends and this one is a STASH QUILT DESIGN!!!! Jumping up and down with glee. I'm doing mine in pinks and whites and I will have a Christmas present done for the little girl next door. Woo Hoo!!

Tomorrow I need to also get back on track with piecing the blocks for the quilts I need for next May only 140 blocks to make 7 quilts for my Girl Scout troop as they're all seniors in HS next year and it will be the end of the GS for them and me.

4 comments:

Patti said...

I'm so sorry about your kitty.

swooze said...

Sorry for your loss. It is so hard to lose our fur kids.

Greenmare said...

oh you poor thing, I'm sorry your quilting buddy is gone.
hugs

Jeanne said...

I'm so sorry to read about your kitty. They become a special part of our family and it's so difficult to say goodbye.