Saturday, July 28, 2007

New Bags :)



This is what I've been doing most of the day.
It was a pattern I bought a couple years ago from Keepsake Quilting- it was ok. I would have changed some of the instructions but fun. So my daughter and I have new bags for shopping etc. Her's has Tinkerbell fabric for the flannel and I have a blue paisley.
But now that dinner is made, eaten and cleaned up- it's time to finish cutting the fabric for the mystery tomorrow on some of the yahoo groups. Hope it's a good one as I'm making a CHristmas present for the little girl next door with mine.....
Hope to see lots of pretties tomorrow night and Monday-

5 comments:

Sweet P said...

Those bags are cute. Are you doing Ann's Mystery tomorrow? I've made one her mysteries and I like her patterns. Have fun!

Greenmare said...

the bags are cute! And I love Cliff! I hope you get him all cleaned up and checked out so he can come in and snooze on your quilts! I had an orange cat just like him when I was a little girl, and he was such a good boy!

Kim said...

yes it's Ann's mystery :)
I'm all ready FINALLY! My back is killing me from all the pressing and cutting-But it's a Christmas present so must keep at it.
Thanks we love these bags-
Mare Cliff is still skitish to try and hold I can't imagine getting him ina carrier just yet but I will ;)

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Finn said...

Hi Kim, just had to pop over and say thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.Love your Brown Eyed Susan picture *VBS*
The demin bags are really snazzy...and such a neat way to use 'stuff'.
Card Tricks wall hanging turned out very well. You did a nice job of balancing the color.
7 Depression block quilts???? Oh my! I'm limping along making HST's for just one...LOL Are you doing the 3.5" size? It is a fun pattern and not hard at all...just tedious to sew and size all those HST's. I'd think you could do the paper triangles method with so many quilts to spread them out in. Keep up the great work...love the frogs!
Hugs, Finn