Sunday, July 29, 2007

What did YOU sew today????



What I did all day- this mystery top minus borders for the little girl next door.

I had fussy cut Tinkerbell fabric for the centers but that little pixie was hiding when it was time to do the blocks . So I cut these centers and got about half way done and I went to put away the extra pinks and there she was, all 24 of her . Oh well I have lots of purple in the stash to do it again .

I got 10 of those 16 patch blocks done as a leader /ender project

and managed to trim 30 hsts of yellow and white and 20 pink and white- Finn I need lots and lots to do all those quilts VBG

and I even got a nap and made dinner and brushed my new best buddy- this cat is getting pathetic- you can't hold him for long but if I have the brush he will lay on his back and wants his belly brushed and he drools when he purrs . By the end of the summer he'll be able to go to the vet I think, and he's got some big paws- he's going to be a small lion-

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I plan on quilting today. You did get a lot done on the tinker bell quilt. I hope she enjoys it. That is such a nice thing to do.

Helen in the UK said...

Very pretty in pink :)