Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Taking a break

While taking a break from the endless trimming and pressing of hsts ( I'm almost done with the 7th color!) and pressing parts of cathedral windows- only 162 more of the little background parts........I was playing with EQ 5 and decided I wanted to make a wall hanging for over my sewing area........What I SHOULD be doing is packing and clearing the memory card of the camera so I have an empty card for Cooperstown...maybe later **VBG**. All done!!!!


Moose is fitting in well to the house. He likes to nap nearby while I'm sewing -
He's a psyco kitty in the morning and naps almost all afternoon.
Well the iron is beeping all ready for more pressing and trimming.....

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

It's good to hear that Moose is fitting in well. I agree that scrappy quilts are the best!