The problem with yesterdays doll quilt was I was lazy ,gasp-it's true.
I wanted the blocks to be broken dishes but by adding a single row of hsts it looks like pinwheels. Pretty but not what I wanted :( . That one is going to my niece- she won't care.
I have 3 more done in broken dishes just needing borders. I found more fabric I cut for the original quilt that I will make some more hsts. I''m also working on the 7th of 11 color combos for the Girl Scout quilts. Woo! Hoo!! Snoopy dancing here. I so want to start piecing the blocks soon. Very soon. And again the color is yardage left over from the gmfg I did last year.
See the pretty pale green used in the stars- I have LOTS. So I'm using that for the second green VBG
This doll quilts along with the dolls from the Salvation is a great project. The local Girl Scout service unit is going to be dressing bears also. Sounds like a trip to Build A Bear for my troop.
Oh I just got a mail delivery!!! From Connecting Threads! Yippee! I've been waiting for the neutral thread set for a couple of weeks but now it's here! I also got Brandy's 2" hexagon pieces. Like I didn't have enough fun with them last year.
Well I need to get some sewing done here this morning as I have yet another meeting tonight- no rest for the wicked as hubby says -lol
Have a great sewing day everyone and I'll read blogs tonight
Such a bad blogger
8 years ago