Saturday, January 26, 2008

Two posts in one day Gasp!

I finally caught up on Amanda Jean's quilt along. Another finish ahead of schedule...





I found the rest of my bonus hsts from the 30's pineapple quilt and have been trimming them making more Dutchman's Puzzle blocks to add to the quilt along blocks.

I finished 2 more Ocean Waves blocks also so far today but now it's time for a well deserved nap VBG. And tonight and tomorrow I believe I will be piecing my top for Carolina Crossroads. When Mr Juki comes home we will be busy. Also I have a HUGE box I need to unpack from Mel and I need to finish packing a box or two myself for the post office Monday morning.

Oh and I found my Amish Tumblers and my case is packed for sewing later in the week with Katie :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I want just half of your energy...lol. Quilt blocks are beautiful!