Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday Stashbusting report

Well I went to Joann's and bought 5 yards of wow ( white on white) to work on my Girl Scout quilts.More than half the block is background colors so it goes quickly. And at 40% off and an extra 10% i need to get it when I can. I'm halfway through number 6 of 10 colors. Yippee!!! I picked up a 1/3 yard of candy blue kona for the grandma cora quilt as I ran out of the triangles for the rows :( Is that a legal stashbusting buy????

Lots of blocks made this week but no quilts so I guess I had more come in than out :(

But wait till all these blocks are done- watch out I'll be on a roll. :)

We're waiting to see the path of the N'Easter that's coming. They say 5-8" of snow but it's raining right now. We shall see. If we have no school - the kids will help in the rearranging of the sewing area :p shhhhhhh I didn't tell them yet-lol.

I'm also doing step 6 of Bonnie's mystery and can't find 10 of the 9 patches- so I'll make more tomorrow so I can do the corner blocks. I still need to make AManda Jean's Quilt ALong blocks- I'll be three weeks behind tomorrow. Hopefully I can get all caught up if they go to school- if not there's always Tuesday :)

No comments: