Thursday, January 03, 2008

Grandma Cora Quilt from Hell



Ok I still have a ripple :( Hopefully the next border qill work that out. One can hope. But it's MUCH better than the last pic. Now to add another dark blue border and the corners and last dark blue border.

When this is making me totally nuts I go work on my part 5 of Carolina Crossroads. I have about 20 of the 100 pieces done *yippee*

Hopefully tonight after DS and I play with my new toy *VBG* wait till you see what it is......I'll get to dye some fabric. I owe some fqs out and I need some for another "thing"

2 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Doesn't it drive you crazy when things don't lie flat? Usually I have that problem with borders. It just irks me to no end. LOL But I do love your quilt and the colors. You know what they say.....it'll quilt out.

Mel said...

It is very pretty.
I'm sure it will be OK