Monday, June 23, 2008

Testing Mysteries

I'm testing a mystery for one of my online buddies :)
I'm doing another Christmas quilt for an aunt and uncle on hubby's side of the family. Assorted creams and 2 moda marbles deep red and hunter green.

I'm almost done cutting it out and will start sewing this evening. I think I'm the only nut in the group that's doing a queen sized one- figures right???? Even without borders it will be 88" square- a very nice size for a queen.

This is all I can show you till the mystery is revealed sometime over the summer.

2 comments:

Leah Spencer said...

You're not the only queen-nut. I think I was also the only one who did queen sized amount the NYE 2007 testers. I found myself competing with their stitching times and such, even though I had twice to do as they did! :P

The Calico Cat said...

Good Luck - I am not a mystery gal. (Did they tell you 1 dark, 1 medium, & 1 light - is that how you chose those 3?)