Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday stash report-etc

Nothing came in and nothing was actually finished :(
I've been testing a mystery for a friend and am starting to assemble the blocks. I love the color choices for it. It will be a pretty quilt. Hubby likes this quilt but started complaining of the leaning tower of boxes I have here of started not finished quilts/blocks.So I dragged one out at random and started working on a tulip quilt that was a mystery this last spring that another friend did. So today I'll work on that and the love quilt I have started for a friend.
THe heat and humidity have been killer here lately :(
So much so that I barely leave the house, let alone try to quilt in the garage. I want to work on these tulips for a bit more this morning/afternoon and baste a table runner I did with charm blocks from Jeanne. I did a table runner from the Happy Zombie. It's cute, I want to hand quilt it for my mother in law for the holidays.
Friday night was DD's party and I tell you people (teens) rsvp'ed and never showed or they showed up late (9:30) and DD had left to go to her bf's party. I mean if the invite says 5-9 that's when the party is.
We have a ton of food left over and that's with 50 people showing up. We were supposed to go out to dinner tonight but I can't see letting this food go to waste so we're eating leftovers again today.
Yankees are playing the Mets again this afternoon so I'll be chilling in front of the TV stitching away. How knows, maybe I'll have a finish to share this evening.......
Keep cool and happy stitching :)

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

I really need to get on my stash more! Need more time. I love that runner from Monica.