Sunday, December 14, 2008

Kansas Troubles revisited

When I got home last night, there were a few comments that I made my blocks wrong. THANK YOU! I can't imagine if I made 80 blocks wrong :( Well they just would have been renamed ( like hubby told me to do) So around 6ish this morning, I started reconstruction and had my book that the pattern is from the book, SCRAP QUILTS. I love this book and have made a few patterns from it.



All better, plus I made my 4 blocks for today :)



See the base of the triangles against the blue? I had it backwards yesterday....

7 comments:

swooze said...

that looks great!

dot said...

I like this. What a great quilt this will be.

Anonymous said...

Very funny!!
If you want to swap a gift with france, write my profil on sirpriz :)

Mama from http://www.sirpriz.com
from France

Make friends, swap and send and receive some gifts around the world

Jeanne said...

Boy, I'm not very observant! Now I see and they do look better in the new photo. :)

Joansie said...

Either way, I think they look great! You know what they say..."If you make the same mistake more than once in a project, it is now a pattern!"

Linda said...

They are absolutely stunning, Kim. Good job!
Lurking Linda

cityquilter grace said...

beautiful, kim; i have a book by patricia wilens also, it's simply gorgeous; so many beautiful quilts...thanks for showing