Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2 Days to Go



Well this pic was taken last winter but the yard looks the same.
We may or may not have a white Christmas, we may have mud season early.
I'm embroidering the last of the denim shirts for Christmas presents. I have a bag of ornaments , some doll clothes for those American Girl dolls and assorted goodies for the nieces and cousins. Few more things to pick up for hubby's stocking and we're good to go.
I finished the candy and baking this afternoon. Tomorrow is bake muffins etc and make baskets for the neighbors. Tomorrow night is church. One of my favorite parts of Christmas. Sitting in a pew as a family Christmas Eve. Brings back memories of silly late teen years/ early twenties. No matter where were that night we all met up at St Anthony's for midnight mass. The Lutheran's don't do midnight mass :(

Off I go to wrap, I hope to blog tomrrow but if for some reason I don't, I want to wish you all the Merriest of Christmases. Take a moment and say a prayer for our service people serving around the globe. Stay warm and safe.