Friday, August 22, 2008

Bonus HSTS

Last night I was reading that Scrap Quilts book before I crashed for the night. Of course I had to figure out in my head the very simplest way to make a block I've been dying to make. I figured it out and tried the directions I was going to give one of my groups. The first few blocks I tossed the trimmed parts. But the 5th block I decided to see if I could get a decent sized ( ok useable) hst out of the waste parts. I can get 3 broken dishes blocks out of each of the blocks I make. The little blocks are 2" finished-
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Get that padded room ready for me- I'll be needing it. I think Winston, My Vermont Teddy Bear needs a quilt don't you????





Now if anyone knows how to add pdfs to these eblogs, I'd love to know in case I want to post the block directions.....

No comments: