Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Amanda Jean's Quilt Along BLocks final week






I finally finished the last of the quilt along blocks. I need to lay them out tomorrow and play with the placement. This week Amanda Jean was showing sashing etc. I'm not big on that so I might just sew the blocks together. I have 30 ( I think).
I need to get back to G'Ma Cora and get the final borders on it.

For Jeannie and anyone else that couldn't read the Guild's Speaker page, I'll list them either late tonight or tomorrow. It doesn't seem to work with Firefox or Mozilla. Why? We don't know and some people that have those browsers can see it and some can't. Of course until I get the non profit paperwork from the Board, it's staying that way as I'm not spending $700 on a webpage program out of my pocket :P
The bitties didn't even want the page, hubby bought it for them for 2 years and now they're belly aching they can't read it if they have Firefox - heavy sigh.....

3 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Love those blocks. Cool pattern.

Anonymous said...

Straighten out those old biddies, will you! They need to be more grateful!

Greenmare said...

Love it, I can't wait to see them all together, and I think your Valentine banner/wallhanging is great!