Friday, January 16, 2009

Making Progress

I've managed to get 12 of the 20 blocks I need for the Kansas Troubles or as I'm going to call it Buffalo Troubles *wink* top.
The closer hubby gets to moving the more grief I'm getting from the teens. This too shall pass ( I hope)


I need 8 more of these blocks and I can piece the top....


Let's not forget the insane project I started last year. This poor top keeps getting pushed aside for other hand sewing. Bindings,hanging sleeves- soon english paper piecing.


My brain dead son stepped on the Marti Mitchell template I was using to cut and mark all the little pieces. After a few emails I am getting a replacement template from Marti Mitchell w/o buying a whole set...yeah!

6 comments:

dot said...

I really like this quilt. You are doing a good job on it and the colors are wonderful. Kids sometimes do the strangest things. I am happy to hear you are getting a new templet.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Just beautiful!

Joansie said...

Quilts look great. Teens... difficult time in their life and their career at times can seem like it's to make mom go off the deep end. It will pass!!!..lol.

*karendianne. said...

I have to go make some more things now. I feel like such a slacker.

Marti is so cool. I dig her stuff. Big fan for sure.

Shanna said...

I love the tumbler quilt!! It is very dramatic...just like kids!! Also loving the Kansas troubles quilt!

Nanette Merrill said...

Wow Kim. This is amazing. I love these. You've been busy!!