Thursday, October 30, 2008

Philley's Win!!!


image "borrowed" from flickr


I really love that the Philley's won last night. I hate the Seling changed the rules of the game to suit him again -you know "suspending" the game even though 5 innings were played before Tampa Bay tied it. Kinda stinks of the All Star game "tie" a few years ago doesn't it? But I read the online articles of the vandilisim that took place in Philley last night. Make me ill- so No I won't let the kids cut school to see the parade next week.
I have to call Grandma today- I'm sure she's very happy her Philley's won the series. :) Bet Nanette is too :)

3 comments:

dot said...

I was hoping th Phillies would win so I was happy about that. To bad about the unrest. I don't understand that mentality.

Sweet P said...

I'm glad the Phillies won. Too bad about the looting though. So who do you think will get V-Tek next year? Will the Red Sox keep him? Or will he go elsewhere?

Nanette Merrill said...

We really are Philly Fanatics at our house. Football is on and we are loving it but we dont' get many games shown in utah :-(.