Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yeah Moose!

FINALLY!! a 20 win season for the Moose!



Mussina is my fav pitcher of the Yanks.I mean I named my cat after him and everything :) This was his final season of the contract. What will happen next? Only those idiot Steinbrenner sons know for sure.

So Paula, there's no way you can beat us for the year now. Best they can do is tie....yeah!

Hubby made his awesome chili, first batch of football season.
His Mets got kicked out of the post season today too!

3 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

I've got some Eagles love going on tonight. I know how you feel about your team.

Joansie said...

Dang! The title led me to believe there was going to be a pic of your kitty...but this guy is not bad to look at either! :>)

Sweet P said...

Yeah, Moose! Too bad it had to be against the Red Sox.