Sunday, May 04, 2008

Goodies from Quilt Show and Stash Report

A different rug pattern- each rug uses 7 1/4 yards - where do I sign up???




Some hand quilting stencils and a few fqs for a applique class. It's repro design and hubby silly man wants the wall hanging to be the same as the pic on the
pattern :( I'm not big on repros





A couple of purse patterns and nice leather handles for purses. One pattern uses the 2 1/2" squares ( great as mine are breeding again) and the other the 5" charms :)




Isn't this a great template? It's a giant tumbler :) You get 2 tumblers from a fq. And who doesn't have fqs or more of fabric we have no recollection of buying????





Lastly I bought 4 1/2 yards of blue to make this pattern that one of my guild members designed.




So lets see, we've had 4 yards of border and binding fabric in
4 1/2 yards of snuggler fabric in
15 yards of muslin for backing in (90")
3 fqs in

We've used 4 yards of the muslin and 4 yards for borders and binding.
Yikes that leaves me in a huge hole.....but the muslin and border stuff is getting used as I finish each of the Girl Scout quilts. I have 3 quilted
1 waiting for trimming and binding
2 with binding sewn on and down
2 tops
1 with borders ready to load tomorrow morning
and a box of blocks waiting for it's turn.
All the binding is made and borders cut

Not the best report but it's the worst one in awhile-lol.

4 comments:

Morah said...

I have this rug pattern and have been threatening to do one for over a year. I will get there, I will get there....

Joansie said...

Those rugs patterns sure look interesting. The bag handles...for quilted bags, I'm assuming. I want to see those!

Gypsy Quilter said...

You've found some lovely treasures. Can't wait to see the rug finished!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

What fun show and tell. Love it all.