Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Take me out to the ball game......

Tearing down the old Yankee Stadium.....sigh




I was given 2 amazing seat tickets from one of my dear friends for the first game of Labor Day's games. Hubby said I should ask my Dad first. So Daddy and I got to spend some quality time together at the ball game. I think the last game I went to with Dad and family and friends was at Shea for a Yankee vs Mets game .





Me and my handsome Dad c:





Scarey Arod bobble head in the Yankee Team Store



Scarey Jeter bobble head



CC warming up.


No hits for Jeter so close to being the all time hits player for the Yankees.

The great hall from the other side. Remember in June I posted pics but that side is the older platers in black and white pics.....


The screening behind home plate is way different- so you still need to be careful of foul balls....

THe guy timing all the pitches for mph...most were in the mid 90's for both teams




The guy filming for the behind home plate shots


Pena got hit by a pitch in the first inning broke 2 fingers and is out for the year.



Evan L someone for the Rays- plays 3rd base. He got a HR in the first game.




All you hear is people banging on this guy's pan for good luck...he's been going to games since as long as I can remember. Definatly before DD was born.

2 comments:

Marge Gordon said...

Love the photo of you and your Dad. I can see the family resemblance. He’s a cutie. (Like your haircut too!) What a great Father Daughter day!

Barb said...

looks like fun -
cute haircut Kim
See you Friday
barb