Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Vice President Quilt

Is this an amazing quilt or what? I had the pleasure of going out to lunch with my Big Sister/ friend Elaine today. Elaine was the person who made my quilt from the Brownstone Quilters. It's a custom of the guild to make a quilt by the past president/vp for the new ones by the end of their term. Now that I'm done, I get to make one for Donna who is now the VP. Design done in EQ now to gather the stuff and have it ready for after the move to start.

Blue and white is such a classic combination and perfect for me. I will treasure it always. Thank you Elaine and Brownstone members for a wonderful momento of my term.





Lovely label with the Browstone Quilter's logo.





now check out this awesome fabric used for the backing-love it!


3 comments:

Cathi said...

What a great quilt and what a wonderful keepsake for you! I can see why you love that backing.

Barb said...

Hey Kimmy --
no wonder I couldn't remember the block - I didn't make a block, just a signature square -
I'm glad you liked it.
Off with Luna and Mary to VT.
barb

thanks for the sweet card!

Nanette Merrill said...

Fun and stunning!