Thursday, April 02, 2009

TAH DAH

I finally finished Buffalo Troubles and was so afraid to wash it. So I tried what Rose Marie said and sewed a few color catchers on the problem areas and IT WORKED!!!


This was the only problem I had- alittle bit of running on the back- I can totally live with that.


I also rewashed the quilt that had the running dye and sewed a few color catchers to the area where the dye ran and it actually took MOST of the dye out-wow!! I was so impressed. Gotta remember that trick in the future.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

What a great result!! The quilt looks super!

Rose Marie said...

I'm so happy that it worked for you. It is a great trick. Lovely quilts.

dot said...

Oh I like it.

Darlene said...

Love the quilt. Neat trick with the color catchers. I will have to remember that.