Thursday, October 29, 2009

Miss Me??

I miss blogging- I miss reading what everyone is up to.
Face book is quicker and easier and all on one page....

To tell the truth I haven't done much in the way of quilting in the last month- I finished hand quilting a 30's baby quilt for a cousin's newborn daughter, Emma Faith. Pretty name huh?

I've started taking photography classes to hone my skills and am loving it. I'm in my second one for the year. This will be it till after the holidays. Then it will be photoshop classes......

Can't find a pic of the baby quilt- so I'll leave you with one from my "homework"




whoops found the baby quilt.....
But here's one of my homework anyway :)


3 comments:

Joansie said...

Yes, I have missed you and thought of you last night as I watched the World Series.

I'm on Facebook and almost never go on. I hate it. Pictures are smaller and I hate all the stupid comments my relatives leave me or say. Here, they don't bother me.

Glad you are doing well. Come back to Blogger occasionally.

Chookyblue...... said...

great photo..........

Marge Gordon said...

I’m with Joansie, I hate Facebook. Too much garbage on there that I don’t want to read or care about. Farms, vampires and many other goofy aps that people spend hours playing, no wonder no one gets any work done. I only do facebook because I have to (for ACS) and I don’t read it hardly at all… I check blogs using Google Reader almost every single day. Well every single day I can that is.

And yes, it’s good to see you posting again!