Thursday, July 02, 2009

July 1st

I love the color of these lilies, my friend Kathysent them to me a few summers ago. I took a few pics after what seems like our daily afternoon thunder shower- I'm hoping the one that passed through at 5AM is the one for the day...but it looks like more this
afternoon :(










Wild berries in the yard- I hope I get some before the birds eat them all.....




My friend Cliff. This cat is breaking my heart. He's been a fixture for a while of my yatd. Try as I may I bring him in and he's good for a few minutes then he freaks trying to get out any window or door he can. I don't know what's going to happen when we move..sigh..if I can'[t get him in the house, carrier or not how am I going to get him to Buffalo and I don't know if he'll
A stay in the yard to be fed or
B survve the winter outdoors....

3 comments:

Cathi said...

Those are gorgeous flowers! We're having somewhat the same weather it sounds like -- daily thunderstorms. I think today is going to be an on and off, all-day event.

That kitty is so adorable -- I'd ask the vet for some ideas.

Jeanne said...

Beautiful flowers, Kim! Cliff is so cute. I hope you are able to find a solution that works for both of you.

Candace said...

Your lilies are beautiful. I wish that I had a green thumb, but I'm not a very good gardener. I hope that it works out with your friend Cliff.